Join us on one of our registration open houses. Please wear a mask and social distance.
- February 10th, 2022 (Thursday) 5:00-6:30 pm
- February 26th, 2022 (Saturday) 10:00-11:30 am
- March 23rd, 2022 (Wednesday) 5:00-6:30 pm
- April 19th, 2022 (Tuesday) 5:00-6:30 pm
- May 21st, 2022 (Saturday) 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- June 10th, 2022 (Friday) 3:00-4:30 p.m.
4-5 year old classes (for students who will attend kindergarten the following school year)
- 9:15 -11:45 a.m.
- 12:15-2:45 p.m.
- 12:00-2:30 p.m.
3-4 year old classes
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Classes for the 3-4 year olds with have a maximum of 16 students with 2 teachers.
Classes for the 4-5 year olds will have a maximum of 20 students with 2 teachers.
The registration fee covers the costs of all materials and most of the daily snacks for the school year. It also provides each child a t-shirt with our school logo, to be worn on field trips and special activities.
The registration fee is non-refundable and is required to hold your spot.
School begins in September after Labor Day and runs through the middle of May. We mostly follow the Weber School District calendar, ending a week before they conclude the school year.
We will learn music, rhyming, sign language, colors, shapes, math, matching, opposites, phonics and sounds, science, games, cooking, art and much more all connected to the letter of the week. We have 3 years of curriculum; one focusing on nursery rhymes, one focusing on animals, and one focusing on “Oh! The Places You’ll Go!” each introducing a letter of the alphabet.
Curriculum for the 2021-2022 school year is “Oh! The Places You’ll Go!”
Curriculum for the 2022-2023 school year is “Nursery Rhymes”
Students will visit two classrooms each week. The upstairs classroom is the Structured Learning classroom and the downstairs classroom is the Exploration classroom. In each classroom they will get to experience different activities.
Structured Learning Classroom (upstairs class)
- Welcome Activity
- Calendar/Pledge/Birthdays/Little Lamb/Weather
- Introduction of Letter and Theme
- Seat Work (binder pages, writing, math, patterns, curriculum extension)
- Music (singing, instruments, dancing, exercises)
Exploration Classroom (downstairs class)
- Group Activity
- Art (painting, 3-D, drawing)
- Math/Science (counting, numbers, patterns, sorting)
- Sensory Activities (play dough, hands-on, sensory activities)
- Reading (themed books, story recall, sequencing)
- Writing (letters, numbers, sight words, using different mediums)
- Imagination (dress-ups, games, themed play)
Each student will have the opportunity to go to each center throughout the week. Each station will be changed weekly to go with letter and theme of the week.
We will have four off-site field trips. Two of the field trips will be walking field trips. Two will be off-site. Parents are responsible for transportation and any cost associated with the off-site field trips.
Our StaffSee Staff Page
Please note changes may occur before the fall.